Monday, March 23, 2009

So, today

Made about three myspaces, been banging veeology since i awoke, shits so dope, but i can't slack, finna start working on thee next tape, kinda mad at all thee bs i gotta do to put it out tho, fuck, i wish it was out already, i'm pretty sure ppl will like it, i hope they love it, i wrote the whole thing in like 3 days last week...lol n it's 25 songs deep, but thee only song ppl have heard on there is "superr good" n i re-did that song so thee quality sounds better..my mom been jamming my shit in her whip, it's a good feeling when you listening to your music in your room, & your mom comes in like, "lemme get that" lol, felt so fucking good! but veeology is just the index of my never ending story. I'm finna get my studio into a office so that mean, i'ma never be out that bitch, but my other partner wants to charge ppl to use thee studio, but i'm thinking why waste our time, most of these "rappers" who aren't on that is, don't really wanna make it, don't really wanna make GOOD music, they just wanna have fun, making some bullshit that nobody wants to hear...even them. If you don't get an urge to listen to your material then somethings wrong. Me, on thee other hand, works hard at what i do, i wrote my first making no sense rap in 5th grade, use to write poems in middle school, started freestyling in 9th grade, figured out how to form my writing of music in 10th, got bars in 11th grade but didn't know who i was personally, i use to rap like wayne, 12th grade i didn't rap at all...i was just living life, experiancing more heartbreak, more bullshit, tryna graduate , which i never did cause of the TAKS test, only one damn math test kept my fucking diploma away from me, fucking bullshit yo, i had all my fucking credits cause passing classes is fucking easy, i'm smart as fuck, but fuck it, i guess thats GODS way of telling me i don't need school for my route in life...i just need life...& life's experiances. I love you GOD, your there for me when nobody is, when i'm loosing my mind, you turn that into creativity, when i'm crying cuase thee internal pain hurts so much from shit i've been through & gone through, you send me 5 blessings to feel better, when my brother went to thee navy, you gave me a studio, you gave me a studio, & gave me messages to tell people throughout music. Thank you lord, i love you, i love my grandpa bubba, i love you both, thank you for my angels lord, i'm letting you lead thee way in my life, & i'll never doubt you. What's spose to happen is in your will, so how can they stop me? It's impossible, GOD gave me cheat codes to make it, i'm just tryna be patient, & live day to day, writing more n more good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment