Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Amazing P.2

You know i have dreams, goals i wanna achieve, & people i wanna prove things too. Doing this time of me doing everything i can to get on & get noticed, i get put down, i get chewed out, hated on, left alone, & battered for following my actual purpose in life.. I'm not chasing music for thee money, thee fame, thee glory..fuck that, all that doesn't impress me, alotta bullshit doesn't impress me, i don't care for alotta things people care for, like.. i dont wanna benz, i rather drive a honda, & drink tea in my condo or wood floor apartment, rather than some big ass house, i have no need for, fuck all that.. My music has always been my way of expressing my troubles, fears, & feelings to people outside of my mind.. I wasn't always rapping, but i use to write poems alot, & i wasn't always a good rapper like i am today, i had bars, but you need more then that to be considered a good or great artist, you need to be real, entertaining, appealing with people emotions, & let them in your world so you can show them how you feel or felt ina certain situation..like "damn, i felt like that too, or i was just thinking that", people like whut they can relate too, so therefore, i keep all my music real life, i get a little personal, i get alittle dark, i get a little high, i get a little happy, but my music is nothing but thee mood ring inside my soul.. I'm at thee starting point right now of my career, thee hardest part, of getting on, being listened too, getting noticed, & it's tuff cause most people already assume i'm wack, frankly becuase of thee humongous amount of wack unserious "iwannabearappertoday" syndrome rappers, everybody thinks they can make music, & i admit, it's fun, but it's not for everybody to try out, everybody has a calling, just gotta find your own.. But i get overlooked, not took seriously, & kinda thrown off to thee side, simply because of what people automatically assume. It's cool tho, i'm ona journey, & i'ma never let nothing get me down, i'ma keep doing my thing.. n you know, worst of all, people try to bring you down if they feel like you'll leave them behind, if you my friend, i won't leave you, i don't have many friends, but thee ones i do have are coming with me, ex girl told me i'm wack, & i'm never gonna make it or be anything like damn, i love you & you spose to love me, why would say something like that to me? i could see if i really was wack, but i'm actually good, dope for some, you know, why hate on me, you should be happy i'm good, so we parted, haven't really talked since, crazy, my parents support me with my music thing, provide me with cash, car, & anything else i need, & i know if they pushing me to do it, then i must be tha truth cause my parents wouldn't sell me a dream, my family's a bit too real for that, so that means alot that they do that for me..i cut off everyboody who doesnt take my music shit seriously cus i have no time for that, i can't have you around me with that type of energy, ya'know, i don't need your love, my brother loves me, so i'm good, i'm starting to be more stronger as a person, maybe it's cause i got a few feelings out on my mixtape, some major shit, but there's way more..

1 comment:

  1. damn! lol this is long as hell but i def took the time to read it all . real shitt.
    fuck the haters. you dope. no doubt aboutt it.

    ReplyDelete