Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hardwork is everything

Today i wrote 10 songs..not verses, whole songs, hooks n shit, melodies, dope ass shit..i really been zoning out n going all out in my writing, so much dope shit finna be on veeology & dose of thee goodness, it's crazy, i just planned that mixtape out & already got 13 joints ready for it, i'm in thee studio all saturday n sunday so i'm finna get it in...work hard or work dayjobs..lol n i'd rather work hard, i feel it, closer to my dreams, drake i know whut you was speaking of now mayne...shits real, crazy real & i'm only 19, i'm still advancing & getting better... create dreams finna take over, but fuck tha money n fame.. i just wanna make good music & have fun with my duderrs & chick, my chicks mean tho, lol, my niggas are dope tho!!!! If you don't love me after these two mixtapes then your heartless lollllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment