Monday, August 15, 2011

All black disco ball. All black disco ball.

Hey hey, no more of this ***** shit.. thats a name actually haha, i'm silly. Found some new useful information last night and apparently my best answer is.



Apparently love is a fallacy. Love is fallacy. It fades, like life, it's not true, which is why we should do whatever the hell we want. Fuck all this i miss you, what you doing shit, you over me fine, i'm over me too. I aint that much of nothing, but i'm a bunch of shit to them. Since i'm getting more and more popular I guess these blog post will soon come to an end. Meanwhile I'm feeling more lonely and suicidal. More than that I really want to do something about it. But tryna find a person to buy a gun from from ya homies is really awkward. No lags when you gimme those faces and question again. Friends ha... The best way to explain it would be "everyone around you says they're worried about you............ I'm so numb I don't need ya, cocaine and amnesia, my bestfriend, my homies, my true love, my only, i'm famous, i'm lonely, i'm popular, i'm phony, i'm so gone but, here though... cause i'm... SOMEBODIES hero"

Austen, Austen, don't ruin yourself with words. Chill, I was really just waiting to say Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment