Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reunite.d



Back back back. My old good friend of mine A.D. have recently gotten back into the mode of how we used to really be. On some street shit, that's my nigga. We doing a mixtape together called Super Smoked Out.... Maybe... (but its suggested that becuase he brings a pack of og/sour/purp/etc every session. either way.... we really bout to make some major moves. "We about to be on bro, I don't care how much money I gotta spend, I got it, we doing it, we need to be on, YOU need to be on, we finna get it mayne, fa'reel" haha thats my nigga. He's dead serious though, but you'll see soon. Really soon. Trilly, some really major moves. It's crazy when people know your name, especially when you'd think they think your lame. Guess i'm back in the hood. "Just not for good". work flow (P.S. Hood niggas/bitches love me no flex, Van Van Van ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment