Monday, August 1, 2011

My name is Austen Campbell. And I am alive.

Austen fuck that shit. If she don't love you fuck that bitch. I hate this shit, but i'm not rich. Down in the dirt cause i'm not shit, nah you aint shit, just squeezing my tip, smoking my weed justa bury this shit. Carry this shit, hope God carries me, obsessed with my music, hope critics marry me, spit on me, drool on me, the foolery is gonna end, I told niggas from the jump I wasn't competing friends. Gotta handle biz, more biz, and more biz, fuck a outfit, i'm naked truth the shit, pissed. My brain explodes when you impose on my victories, i'ma get my daughter back and change up this whole history, HISstory, his glory is on him, I aint shaky no more, i'm more light grin. More gin, more Hennessy to remember me, I told yo bitch ass that you wouldn't be the end of me. Enjoy your fucking life cause i'm destroying mine, and creating a new world... called Pink Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment