Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sky, Pink.


Had a great performance tonight... It was really cool and orgasmic, in the hood! ha. My niggas taking care of mine, shits crazy all i'ma say. Things might actually be coming together soner than i'm realizing. Things changed for good, guess i'm cool with that though... pink sky, pink sky, pink sky.. I luv.... no.... I already wished you, maybe you'll get off my mind now. Hopefully, cause I can't even lie.. I've been thinking about you hard. Sucks. Just gotta find a enw batcave basically, i'm refresh mode right now.. The raps and musics getting harder though... My shits neverendingly peaking. Vanny. Austen. Pink. Sky. Fuck it, all. But I still want to keep some, prove my point, live my life, be proud of myself, uhhh... this aint bout that though.... so whatever. Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment