Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Letter

I planned to write letters to people I truly care about, but decided against. I'll just tell here, in case anything happens to me, you'll really know. to my mom, i'm sorry... I am truly a disgusting failure. I'm sorry I didn't graduate high school, i'm sorry for getting in building and building trouble every day of my life. I'm sorry I couldn't just be "normal". I still don't know what the fuck that means but... i'm sorry.... the pain i've gave you... The slothness, the abortions, the kids, the dropout, the not caring to impress the family... My dad, i'm sorry.. I know I was a mistake. But it seems the energy of your father has traveled on into and birthed through me cause everything i'm going through now is just in the circle... of retard simpleton life... Devinn... When I do die, be a man. Don't be or run around/behind anybody. Fuck these niggas. Be you. I'm sorry I can't take the meaningless life of hurt and pain where love fades and or doesn't exist. Hanna, too many things have went wrong between us and it's sad things gotta be this way, but i've always told you to prepare for life without me. I'm not mad at you. We made a beautiful daughter together and she will live on everything I couldn't do for me in the right way. I feel like her life will be and is better without me. That's really all i'ma say on that. Cherish life, as it is untouched. My only message would be depend solely on yourself, others could cloud and blur your only vision. Leave any kind of drugs alone fully, they alter your mind and make you go deeper. Even though I was fucked up to begin with. I'll always be with you in spirit, I mean... i'm prolly sitting right by you now, you just don't know it yet. Musically, I don't care. I fucking hate my life, I never wanted to rap or do music at all. It wasn't a passion of mine growing up and now it's all my life has turned into.. I don't care for money so I just don't care. I'm happy of the music i've made, but I hate the fact that I have to use my own life just to create something. You probably wouldn't understand how painful that is. Looking at all these experiences over the waste of 21 years in my life.... i'm just.. done. I'm not releasing anymore music. When I die, if Devinn or whoever else decides too that's on them. But pink sky is my last project. Mom I love you. But I cannot be your useless failure anymore. Dad I love you, i'm still your little boy running to your arms on christmas morning. Devinn you will always be my nigga. Kevin, I love you always bro. I was blessed, lucky, or whatever you wanna call it to meet a person like you. I'm very proud of you. You are my brother, no matter what. Hanna I will always love you. L'eau you are a born star. The galaxy is yours. Your the greatest thing I ever did in my whole life. And I love you so much. Your A born angel and I will be with you always carrying you throughout this life. This is not the way I wanted to write this, but my mood is different today so this will do. At that, I leave you with this... "I'm on my time with everyone"









No comments:

Post a Comment