Friday, August 12, 2011

The pointless tirade blog post.

fuck ya suggestions, fuck ya suggestions, fuck ya suggestions, if you hate me nigga fuck ya etc. ha. I be getting mad hate son. It's funny. Are you nigas stupid? You have to be stupid for not fucking with me. Heard people diss my singing, and my performances. Who cares how wild I act, you don't understand my aggression. "I'm laughing at alot cause really i'm not a violent cat, but 9 lives can blow fast and leave you body, BAGGed... Baghdad, Bag dad, I am all of that, but this is a blog post not one of my scrawny raps. I miss Hanna, Miss L'eau, do you miss me too? My screws loose in this depot, without my home of tools.. If I hadda tool I prolly would blast my brain, cause these past few nights have really kept me strained." "I need lithium oh lithium where art thou? I'm not a child, just have a mind of my own, blaow"

No comments:

Post a Comment