Wednesday, July 1, 2009

being in cali...

being in cali is giving me alotta stuff to rap about, it's interesting seeing how things are in other places x how people live, dress, eat, talk, etc.. It makes me wanna work harder at my dreams to see more life, i wanna see what thee world has to offer, houston isa one-way road, but life has so many more places to be.. People love my music here, i'm meeting alotta people for bussiness to set up shows over here, tryna hit all parts of cali for shows.. I don't really wanna go back home cus there's nothing for me there, nothing good at least.. I just wanna start fresh somewhere, away from everything pulling me down x thee "all i know factor". Been thinking bout my ex alot since i been here, prolly cus everybodies coupled up..like everybody here

No comments:

Post a Comment