Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You know i heard when you break off relationships, it takes you into a different headspace.. As an artist it can be either a good or bad thing.. Honestly i been depressed for a couple weeks, but suddenly tonight i got thee "all-spark" sort ta speak.. I texted my ex x she didn't reply which is understandable, watched transformers 2 "revenge of thee fallen", ran away from some white girls at thee movies who wanted to talk, they was pretty but i hadda pee really bad [damn rootbeer], had a looooonnngggggg conversation with a few of my homies, nice convo too, came home at 4 in thee morning... & actually got ta writing, i been worrying about too much unnessary stuff lately, competition, making it, my ex, money, a car, moving outta houston to california, just alot of bullshit i shouldnt worry about.. & got to my i don't give a fuck conclusion, i forgot what i was making music for, i wasnt doing it for oblivious reasons, i started becus its something nobody can take away from me, i write things to make me feel better, & i was actually thinking bout just quitting music a couple days ago n joining thee navy, but i'm too close, i can't give up.. i just wrote 5 dope ass songs in 3 hours.. I got a boost of fucking energy i wanna relapse on, i'm still shocked on thee song i wrote about my dad, like wow.. "Sound for helmets" is gonna be crazy, & i don't give a fuck if i'm anybodies #1 pick anymore, don't even care if you don't feel me, but after this shit i'm finna drop, it's impossible to not feel me, cus this.. this is high voltage shit, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment