Monday, July 20, 2009

soooo i got my car now x my dad tells me houston has alot to offer, now i can see that i can move around when i want too.. I think he just doesn't want me to move outta Houston yet on my own becus i told him i was gonna move to cali ina couple months, he wants me to stay out here for awhile longer i'm guessing.. OH! VEEZY UPDATE! I'm getting a sound engineer degree so if any rappers want engineering of their songs x direction of project, holla at me.. it's NOT free tho, but we can speak about prices depending on what your looking for for your music. Also, i'm working on making beats, some real dope sample type shit for my mixtapes since i'm tired of hunting for beats x i know whut i want my beats to sound like so i'ma make em like fuck it, why not.. Just to let my fans now that i do have songs written to form up at least 3 mixtapes, but i'm putting 4 together tho.. On Group Therapy session, i'm striving to make all thee beats on there, on some extra dope shit.. Only thing taking so long with thee music is i'm gettin a new mic so my vocals can be right, gotta make sure everything i release is thee best shit you've heard.. don't wanna short hand ya, but it's worth thee wait i promise, i been killing shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment