Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No brain, just words from thee heart..

i been thinking bout you lately,
these thoughts drive me crazy,
these thoughts make me want your baby,
these thoughts make me wanna buy a ring,
these thoughts make me wanna tattoo your name on me,
but these thoughts also make me hate you,
these thoughts also make me run away from you,
these thoughts also make me not trust you,
these thoughts make me love you more n more everyday,
these thoughts make me question why were not together,
these thoughts make me happy, mad, sad, glad,
these thoughts tell me your thee best i'll ever have,
these thoughts, these thoughts..

My mom tells me when i love something i fall too deep in love with it, i kinna lose my mind n control ina sens of life, guess it;s true cus i don't really give a fuck bout nothing, but you.. I miss you, i love you, i wish i could just control my brain, n just let my heart lead thee way..usually when i'm with you, my mind x heart is battling with each other..it's like i love you with all my heart, you'll always have your number one place there no matter what you do, but my brain seems to talk me out of being with you, i'm good with words obviously, but it's kinna a downfall cus thee conversations in my brain are much stronger than thee things i can actually say to you, to maybe get you to understand.. & when i find out shit i don't wanna know, it just feeds into my brains defense to leave you alone.. I really wish it could just be me x you, but your still not sure if i'm all you want, i mean you i don't try to take you away from anybody unless i getta bad feeling from someone, & i tell you shit cus i care.. i really just tryna protect you cus i don't waanna getta call with some bad news..i just wanna getta call that says i love you, from you.. i love you baby, always will x forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment