Monday, July 6, 2009


I don't even know thee answer, i'm starting to feel distant again.. I needa figure myself out. I'ma go watch some movies or something, running outta shit to do when you gotta entertain yourself every day n night.. Don't even feel like rapping, i'm actually pretty sick of it already cus its turning into something i don't want it to be.. i don't do music justa rub it in peoples faces that i'm actuactly good at something.. Yeah its cool making dope songs, but it's not cool being looked at differently, boasted about like you some type of pet, expected to do this n this for people.. i just write songs to help me cope with life really, i really don't even give a fuck if people even listen to my shit anymore, it's too annoyingly tiring to ask people to listen to my music, that shit irks me so fuck it.. All i really wanted is to make music, be able to support myself from it, & create a family with my ex.. I wanted her to give me a daughter, thats what i really wanted..a babygirl to care for. But now that dream is gone, i just wanna be left tha fuck alone.. i may put out music, i may not, i may just dissappear from this earth.. Had a big one on one relapse convo with myself in thee shower earlier cus i just got home from cali.. Cali's dope, Houston is hell.. I needa get tha fuck out this place with thee quickness. I have no purpose here.. i just wanna go out on my own away from everything x everyone who knows me.. or maybe i just need some bud, alotta bud

No comments:

Post a Comment