Thursday, July 2, 2009

bottled up...


In my telly, bored, lonely, thinking.. like shit, everything aint good cus your future looks bright.. don't really know how bright it looks tho, cus from what i've heard, it only gets more stressful n lonely, it's what i wanna do with myself, but sometimes i be feeling like it's just not for me, but if i stop doing music people would look at me funny, lose hope in themselves prolly, cus i'm thee only dude who took it upon themselves to actually set their mind to something x do it, i felt super dope when i first wrote super good, like in awe type shit, but when i recorded super good recently, i didn't really wanna do it, maybe cus it was 10 .am in thee morning, or i hadda bad previous night tryna do something good for my ex, or thee engineer was rushing me cus he aint know how dope my shit was at first..shits crazy man, i'ma record it again tho man, prolly in hawaii cus i'm going at thee end of this month to promote, see my brother, & do a mixtape with him... i'm in cali right now for thee show, but i'm also meeting dj's, club promoters, underground indie shops, just everywhere putting people onto me, i'm pretty outgoing when i wanna be, i'm not scared to talk to people, funny how a conversation with a person can help you out in so many ways.. i got asked to go to this acting audition type shit out here, but i told thee dude i don't live here haha, just here for promo.. Pretty much everything i do is for promo, member "self help isa grind"..shits real man, it's crazy cus, i'm from Houston.. N i used to just hear about places n shit like that, & now i realize shit can happen for me just like it did for other people.. It's dope that people like my music, it's dope i'm finna be on thee radio, it's dope i'm in california right now ya'know.. but my thoughts take over me sometimes, i hate being alone cus i make bad choices, haven't yet, just be thinking bout shit i don't wanna think about..shit sucks. I feel so alone x distant from people i usta know cus it's always some kinna bullshit with these people in my life yo, & i aint tryna hear that shit, really tired of it.. I just look at messages i get sometimes, & thats pretty much it, just look, no reply.. Prolly gonna be more anti-social tho..but i'm bassicly having a conversation with thee right side of my brain on this post since i left does all thee creative thinking supposedly, guesss they comfort each other, but damn, just goes to show that two is better than one...so now i feel lonely again =(

1 comment:

  1. lol damn, shows you that you can have everything going for you but with no one to share your happiness with it makes it...half assed in a way. You still down for you but you want that other part right ? I feel you on dat .

    ReplyDelete