Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm sorry, Don't really wanna sound down all thee time.. I'm justa dude who misses a person he knows he can never have back, cus even tho he could, it's not thee same.. I let my thoughts x anger take over me sometimes, which is prolly why i ran away from her, not really ran away, but trying to escape.. I noticed alot of shit while dating my ex, & i was dumb loving, meaning i was letting things pass, slide, n messed up my priorities for this person.. & when that person doesn't accept it, it's like what are we aiming for really? Thats why i chose torture, i say torture cus after bad, there's good.. I'm tired of feeling thee way i do, but i can't help it. I'm just man enough to not give a fuck about what another person says about how i feel, i loved you, still love you, but obviously my love wasn't good enough for you, so now my love is gone.. I hope you truly find what your always looking for tho, well wishes, thee best..

No comments:

Post a Comment