Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i must be getting known, cus "on" niggas dissing me smh


Checked my @replies on twitter to see wiz khalifa's homie n i guess a couple fans dissing haha, Some douche even posted a comment on my youtube page that i "stole" they song.. WORD! Super Good been out over 5 months now, nvrmind thee fact i know spitta n he got my mixtape, nvrmind thee fact he was giving props at thee show. I'm not thee type of nigga to run around tryna claim some fame off dissing people, by my music you should be able to tell that.. N if yall didn't steal it, why you hitting me up? You musta got confronted n got yo feelings hurt by somebody..sorry for that, dude. & btw, thee songs are completely two different subjects, but as for thee beat.. All they did was slow down my verse part hahahaha, nice, preciate thee promo tho

1 comment:

  1. they cant rap noo way van
    youll be bigger then theyy will ever become pretty soon,much love

    ReplyDelete