Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling extraction...hopefully

Soooo i think ima stop talking about my music upcoming events, progress made, or better yet just anything dealing with my music career that i'm pursuing miracously.. Mostly becuase i hate when people try to nevermind my shit or show lack there interest.. Besides my mom, she's pretty on foot with everything i do. But like, i know alotta people didn't believe in me at first besides my good friend kevin, but damn, you see a nigga getting closer n closer to his dreams n they still aren't interested.. So, oh well.. I'm not gonna say anything when i do radio interviews.. Not gonna say anything when i shoot a "super good" video.. Not gonna say anything when i do a tour.. Not gonna say anything when i be on tv.. Just gonna let em watch.. Hopefully they still don't pay attention to me when i'm very much successful which really aint far away.. Hopefully people keep talking down on me when i'm on thee road doing shows, hopefully they still say how much of bitch nigga i am.. Hopefully they still call me a bum, broke, teenage boy..When i'm laying in my condo in cali.. Hopefully thee people i know still nevermind n NEVER listen to my music as if i'm some wack cliche rapper.. Hopefully people i graduated with still hate on me.. Hopefully people i know still act like they don't see me actually doing something major with himself.. Hopefully both my grandma's still take my music career as a joke n consider me doing nothing with myself.. Hopefully my "family" still consider me a devil despite all thee positive music n point of views i put out there.. Hopefully my ex gf still disses my music, calls it wack, thinks im never gonna make it, & attacks my self-esteem n confidence.. Hopefully man...hope-fuulll-ly

2 comments:

  1. You know how it's gonna be. Once they see that you actually DID make it they're going to feel stupid & idiotic & want to be back in your life...but by then it's too late. Shame people try so hard to shoot you down but when you finally make it here they come runnin'. Stay up bruh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smfh! Fck the bullsh-t & the haters. I thought you were dope ever since the first time I heard your music. Folks stay hatin' cause they can't stand it when others are doing something good for themselves.

    You're Miss Passion approved! Haha. I'm gonna hit up Kingz & see if I can start promoting you on YK2. So come with some more hot sh-t & don't let me down!

    ReplyDelete