Friday, May 29, 2009

Houston...

Houston, my home.. My place of rest.. My birthplace.. We needa talk..so hey...Houston, Your home, i love you, but like most people in thee world.. People wanna leave home! You've put me thru elementary, you've put me thru middle school, & you've got me to high school.. Now it's time for me to collegiate my life..meaning i gotta get tha fuck out.. You've introduced me to thee right people i needed to meet in order to advance myself, & now like a good child should.. it's time for me to leave & make you proud! I don't hate you, i dislike alotta things about you.. Thee ignorant, dumb, one-minded, no ambition people you have here.. Thee frequent boredom of no attractions.. Thee lamest school systems you tortured me in.. Thee brainless girls you've had here for me.. I been through ALOT with you, but like everything in life..some things gotta come to an end & people move on. I have to leave you in order to better you.. I gotta show these kids x teens in houston that they don't have to be thee way their "wanted" or "suppose" to act. They can be themselves.. For who they are & be proud of that.I said some things on twitter about you because i'm disgusted at you sometimes.. N you know me, i like to speak my mind..so i do it. No offense, i love you, but you not being who i want you to be.. So for that, i gotta leave.. I'ma make this city a better place, a place for hope, a place for love.. You see down here, they have no love, just hatred.. Some people won't admit they feeling me, ALOTTA people wish me to fail, ALOTTA PEOPLE WON'T EMBRACE ME, but hey..that's cool.. & back they should fall. It doesn' affect me tho, i pray to GOD..& keep moving, please understand my doings..cus i am often, misunderstood. I love you Houston, but once i leave i am gone.. I think they'll love me better when they miss me anyway. It's better this way. Please understand what thee hero has to do.. N btw, i'm gonna rep you to death, & shock people as i do it. Cus they don't expect something great from here, but that's another reason why we prove them wrong! Thee motto is fuck tha world till you change it haha yeahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment