Saturday, May 30, 2009

it all comes crashing down...

less than a week ago i thought everything was coming altogether... Just because i love you doesn't mean i won't leave you alone or on your lonesome.. Even if it hurts me to not be with you, i'd do it if it has to be done.. When i was in relationships no matter which one it was, i always knew when i had to leave..thee time comes when it comes.. it came for my previous relationship, it came for every rap group i involved myself in, it came for my life.. I walk around my apartment n look to thee left [see nobody] look to thee right [see nobody] think to myself, where am i? where have i been? what road did i go down to bring me this.. Dude like me, i don't call people when i feel lonely or for comfort.. Fuck i need to call someone for, previously aint nobody been there for me, anybody i ever met never actually cared about any of thee bullshit i went through.. Thee thing with me is that i take love too seriously..meaning that when i feel i love something, i overlove it.. i overdue it..it's like music..i love it..i write music for 10 hours a day n don't even realize it. I see my mom leave for work morning time n when she comes back later i'm still rapping n fixing flows to beats i got/get.. i work hard on my shit.. it's fucked up people sleep on me n then finally decide to take one 10 second listen to my shit n see i'm nothing like nobody out..they hit me up like man i aint listen to you at first, but man your shits awesome, i'm in love with your work.. thanks, but damn my nigga, all i asked was gimme a chance..you deny, diss me, then come back.. My ex gf who i overloved was too afraid of commitment to stay with me, so everytime shit got really good, she would make up a bullshit problem n abandon me.. it's cool tho.. Use to my love not being accepted.. Used to mothafuckers being in my face acting like they perfect... Use to people who actually have more than me being jealous of thee things i do have.. lifes crazy man, i don't have shit right now.. not really mad about it, i want more, so i'm working for it..love

1 comment: