Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sooooooo i just copyrighted supergood x i'm superhappy!


So i just got "super good" copyrighted meaning i have full rights to thee song.. Or in other words, i'll sue you niggas if you try to steal my shit haha, but seriously i will.. Its gonna be my first single.. I'm heading to this legendary studio to record it early next week... It's gonna be on houston radio next month, thank you lord i'm grindin! Me x my niggas gonna get it done.. So i can leave up outta this lame hood, feed my fam, get what thee fuck i want, & help thee people i wanna help.. This night means alot to me cus i'ma look back at it one day n savior..thank you lord, i'm following your direction x never doubting you..i nevermind all these negative evil people who out to get me x thee people who expecting to use my benefits of success for their benefit.. GOD got em tho, those who wish evil on me are only making me better.. So fuck thee opposition, I'm super good, i'm super good, i'm super good, i'm super good!

2 comments:

  1. thats wassup
    the next move is gettin it on erry radio station
    u aint too far from that

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yay! thats greattness. im proud lol

    ReplyDelete