Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Word to ADAM VANANTHONY CAMPBELL


[this is thee only pic i could find on sucha short-temper notice..his face isn't really that puffy haha, but i'll have another post about him soon] 

N YO..

[i'm making this post public since my babymother [bm] talks to everybody about things between us n lies about it n doesn't really say her wrongs n faults, this is not a diss, just truth.. as always.]  

Adam is my son.

I don't have ANYTHING against my son, he's my son.

I don't have a problem spending time with my son.

But if my babymom wants to run around n chase niggas, & exclude me from her life, then how can i?  

Fact: I don't give a FUCK ABOUT HOW ANYBODY FEELS ON THEE SITUATION CUS THEY DON'T KNOW THEE SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH

Fact: HOUSTON HAS A LARGER PROPORTION OF IGNORANT ASS FUCKING DUDES WHO THINK ACTING HARD INFRONT OF THEIR GF/BM IS IMPRESSIVE..BUT IN REALITY, IT'S NOT. & I SEEM TO WALK AROUND EVERYDAY ALONE & FACE EVERYTHING N EVERYBODY ALONE, & I'M STILL A PRETTY NIGGA, MEANING I'M SO UNTOUCHED BY ANY OF THESE BITCH NIGGAS WHO GOT WORDS FOR ME..& I MEAN "WORDS", CUS ALL THEY HAVE IS WORDS..NO ACTION. N I'M NOT THEE TYPE TO TALK TO YOU, I'D RATHER SEE WHAT YOU REALLY BOUT. WORD TO EVERY STUPID, DUMB, IGNORANT NIGGA WHO TALKS ALOT, BUT DOES NOTHING. FUNNY..

Sooooooo....to clear things up, 

[SO ALL THEE YOUNG-MINDED PEOPLE WHO GOSSIP ABOUT ME CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ME, TRYNA REACH ME, TALKING DOWN]

SACHE IS MY FRIEND..WE NEVER DATED, JUST...yeah [that part was prolly pointless, but ALOT of people seem to think me n her dated n had an actual relationship, but it wasn't like that, just friends..no feelings involved esp since were both IN love with two different people]

People seem to think, i'm avoiding my son or i've disowned him..nope

People seem to think i care about how they feel in tha situation..nope

Don't really know what to say as regards to how i feel for my son as of now, but my babymother & all her pointless drama makes me wanna fade away... 

I would like to spend time with him, my mom would help my BM, but my BM put me on child-support..meaning she just wants a check, meaning that i can send thee check whenev during tha month i feel..word to pink 

& it's really funny to me how she tries to berate me like i'm some type of nigga who ran away from my son, & she tries to act like she's this big caring mother, but how are you a caring mother when you have money to bail a nigga out of jail..than hit me up like adam needs some shit..but oh, you had , money to bail a nigga out of jail huh? but no money for your SON who you supposibly love thee most.. How can i see him when you change your #, swear your not gonna talk to ME ANYMORE, & i don't hear from you or know where your at.. How do you want me to spend time with my son when you tell me your gonna bring him then neva come cause you going to thee jail-house? How am i spose to feel like you not just USING ADAM when you beefing n talking shit to piss my gf n sister off about you bearing my child..like yeah i got austens baby.. Using my name as a ladder so you can feel above them.. Why shouldn't i feel used.. Why shouldn't i be hurt.. Why shouldn't i be vexed.. I'm not mad at adam for anything, i can tell he loves me cus when i do see him he simply can't stop staring at me.. He looks me straight in thee eye & tugs hard on my skin, like my personal soldier ina army against thee world.. Thee situations crazy, & it's like i'm dealing with a bunch of DUMBASS people cus thee situation could be handled wayy better if my BM wasn't so lead on by other people & young minded.. She's making it hard for herself.. word to her dumbass kid parents, thats prolly why she's like that, cus she was raised by dumb people.. So i can't even blame her. In reality, i don't have a problem with my BM.. She still could be a good friend of mine.. I don't really think she's a bad person, she just made some mistakes as us all.. She just needs direction.. n a bit of guidance.. Cus i mean it's hard being around stupid ignorant negative no goal in life people, it rubs off on you..thats why i don't fuck with these niggas.. they LAME. N STUPID... ACHIEVELESS. DREAMLESS. SMFH AT EM. I am not like them, i'm no drug dealer [anymore], no thug, but no bitch. I'm just very smart, & i know how to handle situations more wisely i should say.. As far as my bm, she just need to get a mind of her own & grow up..we have a kid so we can't be kids anymore.. My son could really live with me, my mom wants him here, & i'm here alot so thee time is there, & my mom is bringing in tha dough for now.. So it wouldn't be a problem if she needed somewhere POSITIVE for him to stay.. She just don't wanna do more for him being with how stupid shit is, being of how she's letting it be, & she can't pay child-support for me & do a bunch of other shit for him also when he needs it..  but things can change, i just need her to grow up..n like she makes it seem like my relationship with my love is thee reason why i don't see adam..NOPE! Cus i been single & i still wasn't seeing him. So WTF, it's depressing how childish n stupid some people are..They'll prolly never change.

But i'm rambling.. 

Now, this IS NOT A DISS TO MY BM. I don't have a problem with her, just some of thee shit she does. 

N like everybody got something to say about my gf, leave my girl out of it, she has nothing to do with this bullshit situation, thats thee highschool shit i be talking bout, n these people older than me, acting like fucking kids..i mean my nigga damn, grow up..achieve something more than just a car n a jail sentence. Most of these niggas be old as 24 with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.. NIGGAS STILL BE LIVING WITH THEY MOMS DRIVING A "SLAB" THAT TOOK THEM HALF THEY LIVES TO BUY N FIX UP, TRYNA STUNT ON THA UNDERDOG.. N ME I'M ON THA UNDERDOG, INA FEW MONTHS I'MA BE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN MOST PEOPLE EVER SEEN, I DON'T REALLY CARE FOR IT, BUT IT'S TRUE..MY BABYMOTHER [BM] EVEN KNOWS THAT.. ADAM IS GONNA BE WELL TAKEN CARE OF.. SO LIKE I JUST WISH EVERYBODY WOULD KEEP THEY LITTLE BULLSHIT FEELINGS TO THEMSELVES UNLESS THEY REALLY JUST KNOW THA SITUATION. WHICH THEY DON'T..SO UNLESS YOUR MY BM, LEAVE ME THA FUCK ALONE, & SHUT THA FUCK UP! 


Sidebar: Don't bring niggas to my apt disturbing my peace zone talking ALOT OF UN-NEEDED MADNESS.. I MEAN I SEEN NIGGAS PUT ON SHOWS FOR 4 STRAIGHT YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL.. N IF ANY NIGGA COMES TO MY HOUSE & ACTUALLY ATTEMPTS TO TRY SOMETHING I WILL FATALLY HURT YOU, LIKE SEVERLY BEAT THA FUCK OUTTA YOU WITH A WEAPON, N THEN CALL THEE POLICE, N TELL THEM YOU WAS A ROBBER N SEND YOU TO JAIL..N SUE THEE PEOPLE YOU WITH.. I'm not a dumb nigga, if you come to my crib, it's not gonna be fair cus you invading my peace zone..n i don't give a fuck. Keep yo feelings to yourself & if you don't have anything nice to say to me then don't speak.

Sidebar 2: i wouldn't mind having custody of my son, & raising him.. cus my worst fear for him is being a DUMB PERSON LIKE THEE PEOPLE HE'S MOSTLY AROUND.. I can look in his eyes & see he's not gonna be like most people..cus i'm really not. I can also see thee LOVE when he looks at me, shits strong..i'm thinking bout him much right now, i'm pretty sure he's doing tha same since unless he's sleep.. cus it's 4:25 am haha

No comments:

Post a Comment