Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Far Gone...

See when.. You start showing people you don't need them, nor care for their presence..they tend to think somethings wrong with you. When you not tryna act like your a "perfect" person, they label you as a monster.. When you actually be a real human, showing emotion..they berate you. You know, sometimes..they make you seem unhuman like for being such a real person. My mom always told me i hadda raw mouth, she always said i never try to hide what i'm thinking or feelings..if i'm mad, i'ma show it, or whatever my mood is, i show it.. True.. Thee music i do is thee sound of emotion. You see.. i run to, what they run from.. Meaning that i go after things most people prolly would be afraid to go after..member wen i was into basketball alot i would always hear old niggas talk about how they "played" n whutnot n they coulda been real big n all this otha shit they say.. I always thought, if you hadda chance..why didn't you take it, why use thee "what if", or "i coulda" term..i just don't understand it..Never did. Thee time is now for me to take advantage, i'm still young, my minds right, & i'm focused.. Never wanna be that person who tells thee young person what i coulda or shoulda done.. Yeah i wish i coulda re-did some shit in my past, but fuck it, it's called "past" for a reason.. Meaning what i ate yesterday does not fill me up today, meaning thee emotions i have today aren't gonna be thee same as tomorrow.. Point is, i'm tryna go on.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment