Sunday, May 17, 2009

okay..truthfully


I'm van... 
I spazz out ALOT.
I'm very much human.
I have alot of emotions that are always fucked with..
I use my emotion for my sound for my music..
Thank you GOD for my talent.. i am really appreciative that you blessed me n feel i'm thee one to show people thee right way thru music..
Thank you lord for putting me in every situation you've put me in so i can experiance everything so i can help people get thru it..
Thank you lord for my mom doing everything she can to help me with my child-support situation & my music career..
Thank you lord for hanna victor for loving me like no one else really can..n caring for me when i feel nobody else will.. I know she's gonna be my wife & she's thee one for me.. i'm ready for my family with her, we'll be good..
Thank you lord for giving me my direction in life so i can live my life comfortly pretty soon..

N..


Truthfully: I don't like talking to people about what's bothering me because i'd rather leave it for my music.. People tend to give bad advice anyway                 

2 comments:

  1. when someone asks me what's wrong, i said nothing regardless if i'm hurting or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah people do give pretty crappy advice so more often than not it's better to do what you feel and have been doing which is releasing your feelings through music.

    ReplyDelete