Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hero conflicts..


I was thee kid my dad [didn't] want.. smh

I almost died at birth from thee umbilical cord strangling me..

Didn't graduate high school [most of my fucking life just wasted smfh]

Fell in love, got heartbroken..

Heartbreak lead to having a baby..

Damn i have a baby.. & i'm unemployed.. & i'm 19

I'm finna be a musician, but entitled as a fucking rapper. I don't wanna be no rapper, i wanna be a teacher.. wtfuck man, i have no choice but to make music.. it's thee only thing that i truly have.. That has no limits or restrictions

My brother is far far away in thee navy.. i never thought i would do music alone, i always thought it would be me n my brother..now i gotta handle all this bullshit & do all this shit on my fucking own

My earliest favorite cousin died when i was 11...damn smh

Thee pressure really isn't even shit to me.. in reality alotta niggas can't rap, i don't really compete with nobody..except myself. Thee fame, the glitz, thee cars, thee money really aint shit to me.. I been a fucking up my whole life, dissappointing my mom n shit, n that aint cool.. i just wanna make her proud.. i never heard my mom say she was proud of me before, even when i was playing sports n cudda been real major in that, but i guess basketball wasn't meant for me, GOD took away that dream, & gave me music.. GOD took away every piece of happiness & everybody i depended on to make me stronger.. GOD is preparing me for greatness.. since theres alotta bullshit i gotta deal with being what i'm finna be.. I can't stop GOD's plan, lately i just been watching my life, haven't felt like i really been living as a person.. really just feeling like i been up above watching myself however that sounds.. don't really care about peoples "feelings" nowadays since mine have always been put last.. tryna please people isa route to slow suicide..insanity is an option.. nobodies actually crazy, they just choose to be how they are to hide from thee pain if they're too afraid of actually commiting..

My mom thinks i don't like her bf, but thee truth is..i'm happy for her..i just don't want that nigga around me..only man i want around me is my fucking father that i never see.. i miss my father, but i can't even talk to him..i can't even call him & say dad i love you.. Last time i talked to him was when he heard my music & he called n told me how proud he was of me.. but damn, i gotta be good at something to hear from you =/ WTFUCK NIGGA.. 

"Man i really miss my pops,
He still alive,
But we don't talk unless it's bussiness we got
A big shame cus..
Man i really miss that nigga
& if i tell him
That i'm hurting
He'd prolly look at me wierder"  

-Veezy

i'm sorry.. i'm tryna keep it together.. my emotions is beating me tha fuck up right now.. prolly cus it's past 6 am n i haven't slept since i been in thee studio half day n night..working 

N...
Dear GOD, 

Please bless me with thee strength i need to make it in life properly.. I know my deal is coming this year, don't let these people change me.. don't let me become what i'm not.. Keep me sane.. Keep me humble.. Keep me serving you no matter what happens.. I make music for your people to get through what their dealing with.. I don't care about alot of things, but please let me take care of my loved ones.. & those others in need i can help.. I love you lord, & if i ever lose faith..give me death.  

1 comment:

  1. I believe that we're put through hell, turmoil, hardship and back again to test our own personal strength; analyze it, and work THAT much harder to get through the bullshit.

    Keep yur head up homie; through it all...because when you start seein' peeks of light at the end of the tunnel the reward will be much greater than money or cars...

    ReplyDelete