Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Word to pink


 Thee me i use to be, is gone.. I've sinned much, & made dumb mistakes too much in youth till current.. Never asked to be out of thee ordinary, i was born this way, never asked GOD to make me something great, he chose me.. Being that he chose me, i have to be able to handle it..therefore i needed strength. Recently been seeing how strong i've been becoming by having to handle numerous things in my life alone, no guidance from a human being.. Nobody ever understood me.. except my girl, & it hurts me to know that i'm hurting her.. A hurt in which i cannot fix. Smh.. GOD placed me in every bad situation i could possibly be in, & i'm tired of people tryna talk to me about what i go through, i don't need anybodies insight.. I don't need mothafuckers telling me keep going hard, i'm TALENTED, i don't go hard.. i speak life..& when life stops being real, that means were all dead. Thee virtues that comes with greatness are overwhelming.. If i could just a be a regular person who had a nice life, i prolly would, but GOD has a bigger plan for me, he wants me to be a wierdo, a weirdo meaning i'm not afraid to speak my mind, follow my dreams, inspire people, & be a leader. GOD wants me to show all that no matter what bad happens, i don't disregard him.. It's very troubling & overwhelming at times.. I feel so alone most of theee time as i face mothafuckers in thee world who don't want me to make it, i gotta keep my own self-esteem up, i gotta keep doing what i belive in no matter what, i really don't give a fuck about how a random person feels on how i handle my bussiness, or how a person feels about me in general.. i can't waste time tryna please each n every person on earth.. I'm not gonna apologize for my music being moody or me being very vexed in general.. I hate tryna give people a little piece of what i'm going through & they say "thats fucked up". I could tell myself that, so don't ask me why i speak on how shit is, if it wasn't thee way i say it, then i wouldn't be saying it.. Tired of people tryna pass judgment on my relationship.. Tired of people tryna talk shit about me on how i'm supposibly parenting my son, Tired of my girl crying to me about how thee fact that i gotta child thats not hers is hurting her, Tired of my babymother talking shit about me to all these nothing ass people.. I really don't give a fuck anymore about ALOT of things nor people, i don't hold convo's with people cus i don't need to hear from you.. I'ma help my people with thee advantages of my music career, but i'm not gonna be around all this bullshit i'm around.. I'ma be with my girl n family we create purposely.. My dream n goal in life is to take care of my mom, & be able to provide for myself n family.. Alotta people expect shit from me that they don't deserve.. I smile, but my skeleton is Skeletal. Means i gotta Straight face seeing how fake they actually are, in reality. So if i'm aloof....realize real life   

No comments:

Post a Comment