Thursday, April 16, 2009

19 year old man.


My whole life i've been inspired by my brother, & whutev he did or does.. My pops was in my life for financial needs, suprised he gave me & my brother money whenev we needed some, wasn't much, but enough for us to eat, he didn't spoil us with cash, just gave us lunch money to eat & get vending machine snacks. haha. My pops was on child support tho, & he didn't think i was his nor did he want me, but i'm here.. Kinda deja-vu with that story.. Really don't know what happened with my moms him for to think that, but i guess a situation i'm going through in life has opened my eyes in more ways than one. I love my father, but I looked at my brother as my father mostly becus he kept me fly, introduced me to thee drug game, perspective on sex life, etc. I followed my brother ALOT & all it really did was get me in trouble haha. Point is, now i gotta be a role model to someone who's gonna look up to me, & watch my actions for examples of how they should be.. Even tho i feel i'm not ready, but i'ma do what i gotta do. Child support isa bitch tho, & i live in texas, thee law system here is fucking evil, they gonna try & take everything from me, fucking bitches.. but fuck em. I been getting in-n-out of trouble my whole life, i'll figure out a way to maintain n be good. GOD GOT ME

No comments:

Post a Comment