Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carpe Diem


Means "Seize the day". N you know wha...i think we just named my experimental mixtape, it's funny cus i call my next mixtape experimental, but what is Veeology labeled? Cus it's not "rap" haha. Me n my mom was tryna figure out what kinda artist i am, cus i don't rap, i actually can't rap at all.. I call myself a musician, basically cus i do what i feel, i say what i feel, & i am what i feel... Anyway, been going on thee top of buildings tryna kill my fear of heights..i fucking hate heights, but i'm tryna lose my fear of them.. I'm actually thee dude on thee left in this pic on this building haha.. Random thought, fuck is up with glass elevators?! I really hate heights man..shit sucks, GOD should really have gave me wings than i woulda been good, supergood haha. I really like this picture tho, dope to me for some reason. Feels classical like my music. I really dig it, no sun, just earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment