Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Super GOOD [explanation]

Thee reason why i love thee song so much is because.. It's not about me being better than anybody, i personally don't feel like my music is better than anybodies, but if you listen to mine more than other people's your awesome! lol But nah, thee song is about being underground, up-n-coming.. or just tryna make it in whutev your doing or do, whether it's college, sports, dance, getting hired, or whutev. It's just like when your tryna be something, whutev it is, you get hated on, you get downed, they test your self-esteem.. & in your heart your feeling like your good enough to do what you wanna do in life, so you say fuck all thee opposition, i'm super GOOOOD! N thats why thats gonna be my first single for radio, thee album, & my first music video ever. I'm gonna get that song poppin very soon. Yall will be able to hear thee longer version very soon too, i'm getting tha bar code n all that type of shit.. shit behind thee music kinda sucks, but it's mad worth it.. Mark my words tho, that songs gonna be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment