Friday, April 10, 2009

Justa thought

I think i'm never satisfied with my music because it's so many things i wanna show people. So many things i wanna say in my music that i haven't said, & so many different types or styles of songs i wanna do.. may sound weird, but i really do hate on myself to tha point where i'll stop liking something, but then people be like thats dope man wtf is wrong with you lol. i just have so many points of views i wanna let explode out to tha world, & music is my way of doing that, i jut get mad when i haven't done a song that i want people to hear, like it's some songs in my sidekick notes that i really want people to hear cus they're awesome! but i haven't recorded em yet.. My mom thinks i'm crazy.. cus i would write songs all day without even eating or thinking of food. I only eat when my body starts to twear out n get weak.. then i realize, i'm hungry. I have my own studio, but it's not at my crib.. if it was, there would be countless veezy songs cus i'm up night n day, writing songs..& looking for beats.. [btw] i only rap on beats i feel are thee most enteraining, & can bring out thee right words i wanna say. i know what i want my image to be like tho... CRAZY! I'm not saying i'm unhuman, but i am saying i studied humans n human philosphy ALOT coming up till tha current. Especially in Houston.. People be on some shit i never understood here.. Some shit i still don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment