Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jean claude "van" damn haha



-really not digging myspace, it's boring, i just accept request, request a few ppl..log off

N oh, i'm not responding to every message or comment anymore, only if a person says something insteresting or doesn't a ask a dumbasss question like "Do i know you?", no tha fuck you don't know me, & i'm not tryna date you ho! haha just playing, girl.. haha but i'm not on myspace for dating, i got enough problems with my relationship as it is.. i'm not really inta dating no more, i been single, but i wasn't fucking with anybody cs i still felt bad, but now it's like fuck it, i needa move on, i can't keep tryna chase a dream that will never come true, i rather just put my pain in my music, don't really wanna have sex with random girls like a douche tho, but i'ma dude so..

-I realize i can't please everybody, can't never do something right for someone without upsetting thee other person

-fuck these bitches, my mom comes first lol

-i grind everyday

-i write about 6 songs a day at LEAST

-i beathunt everyday, van's production is sick, i work hard for my songs to bee thee dopesttttt

-i have a crush on one of my friends..i think she know who she is lol ,she always messing with wierd dudes who don't appreciate her, i hope one day it be like a movie & we end up together haha [don't really matter, but a boy can dream eh?]

-i had sex with my strict friend ina dream & it was AMAZING, wowwwww i aint wanna wake up

-i think i really wanna date her, but..fuck it

-hawaii's gonna be cool, see my big bro, i miss him much

-still haven't made a facebook page haha

-i keep my purple ipod headphones in ear

-gotta call my dad tomorrow, get more bussiness done

-i wanna do a tour in thee U.K, british people are dope

-damn love has turly messed me up, for thee good tho

-gets lonely in my Houston apt

that's all for now folks, solo

No comments:

Post a Comment