Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Houston is my city!


Okay..
I am here.
I'm not cliche'
I'm not rapping bout insignifacant bullshit or some shit you dance to in some club.
I don't have no group of dudes that rap with me, it's a 1 man show.
I don't have no hype men, just me n my starting 5 team.
But guess what, i'm finna get on wayyyy before all these otha niggas who got or do everything above! My city show me love, & so do people i don't know, i show them love back. Cus thee fans are thee ones tryna get me heard, as well as me. The game sucks man with all tha gimmicks n shit, i hear ppl saying they looking for thee type of music i'm doing, something real, & i'm just tryna get it to em. It's a grind, but i'ma get there..GOD got me.
Let me tell yall something else too.. Most dese "Rappers", rap about money, cars, how "fly" they are when most dese dudes CAN'T dress, jewelry, etc...
All they doing is stunting on yall & making yall feel like shit n keeping yall ina ignorant ass mindset to where you can't think n do better for yourself.
Get out of their mindsets, find you.. Realize who are, & see how great you can be.
Life isn't about money, it's about happiness..
Like.. i don't have shit right now, but my music n rhymes..
I have a vision that needs to be shared with tha world. That's my purpose in life.. Find yours, lock in, & work on creating a better you for thee sake of yourself. Don't get drowned in thee swimming pool of hype. Cus at thee end of tha day, it don't mean shit. Don't try to buy a bunch of clothes, priotize yourself, buy a whip, start a bank account for college, then buy clothes. You def wanna be a comfy dude ina car then a fly nigga on thee bus. Trust me, i'ma change thee world tho, that's what i'm here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment