Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not cocky, confident.


At most i haven't even started yet. I'm not feeling myself, i just feel like i'm at a point where i can't let failure be an option. So world, i'm finna go even harder, grind even harder, book shows, finna be around alot, can't waste time, can't let my emotions get thee best of me, can't worry bout thee dreamkillers.. they everywhere. I realized that sometimes thee things i say in music hurt thee people i'm actually speaking of, & brings flashbacks of how thee situation was when it happened.. Maybe that's why my ex hates my music so much, cus thee truth hurts.. but if i wasn't truthful, i'd be suicidal. Music is thee only thing that keeps my sanity, writing rhymes is not my therapy, it's my lifestyle. It's like everyday that goes by gets me closer to my dreams. My brother mad he went to tha navy now, but if he aint go to thee navy i prolly wouldn't of developed like i did in such a short period of time. GOD works in mysterious ways, trust me, & everything is for a reason. Bad shit happens to balance you before thee good. I got problems mayne, chicks tryna trap me, child-support me, no diploma, depression.. What am i to do, except be successful, no matter how much people try to kill my self-esteem, take my dreams away, i keep moving mayne.. GODS CARRYING ME RIGHT NOW -solo

No comments:

Post a Comment