Sunday, April 12, 2009

Few things bout me

-Girls in chucks turn me on

-I make all kinds of music

-Gossip Girl is my favorite show [i never miss it on monday, Fuck that]

-Seth Rogen reminds me of how i act in person lol

-I love weed, but i don't smoke weed while working on music

-i'm aloof, if i don't call you or text, it's really nothing personal

-i hate when ppl ask me questions they know thee answer too

-i'm catholic if i'm considered apart of any religion, but not really.

-i love my brother most

-i distance myself from dumbass ppl, therefore meaning my real friendslist is small in my mind

-i hate myspace, ppl act wierd as fuck on there

-peanut butter n jelly sandwiches could fill me up for a lifetime

-cheeseburgers are dope as fuck when they're freshly made

-i hate rolling herb, i need that weed roller device [i will find you haha]

-i like having a gf [single tho, not looking]

-my fav shoes r chucks, all others shoes have too much hype, although i been rocking ALife's alot lately

uhh.. that's it, for now, off top thats all i can think, haven't ate so my brains mad at me haha

1 comment:

  1. never had peanut butter and jelly together. lol
    i lovee chucks! cheap and comfy.
    gossip girl? really? ive neverr seen it ppl say its amazing. i should look into it.

    ReplyDelete