Monday, April 13, 2009

More humble than ever


Momma told me keepa level-head, don't feed into what others are doing, keep doing you.. Get ready for hate, get ready for losing friends, get ready for extreme jealousy, but my question is? Why they mad for? I been working on my shit for awhile, no matter what it was i did at life.. if i wanted to get better at something, i got better. I used to suck at basketball when i first start playing, but i wanted to get better to be better than my brother n cousin.. Don't even remeber what my first freestyle was bout my 9th grade year, but i do remember my friend telling me, "Yo, you rap like kanye west haha" That was back when he was just coming out n i really didn't even pay much attention to him.. I was a dipset fan lol. So, i was more worried about them n what they do/did haha. That prolly was one of thee reasons my mind was messed up tryna follow a "gangsta" life. Influence from who you like is major.. Thats why i form my music to be thee upmost positive outlook i can make it, even if i'm speaking ona negative or dark subject. I try to touch parts inside ppl that aren't spoke of.. Stuff i would like to hear about, so who better to bring it than me? Plus.. rap gets boring after awhile, cus i don't have a benz, i don't wear jewelry, i don't have a big house, i'm ina apartment, i don't mess with a bunch of women [there's diseases out there so be safe], etc.. So i talk about what's real. Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment