Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shrewd appreciation..

Growing up, i seen & been through alotta obscure shit.. Always was in trouble, always had problems, pain, & things i went thru growing up made me insecure now that i'm older...I doubt myself alot whether it be about how i'm dressed, looks, music, or just anything.. I'm not like a big arrogant asshole with a bunch of self-esteem.. I have daily battles with myself to keep my confidence up. So like, when i see people, anybody, no matter who you are that likes & supports/promotes my music, it really means ALOT to me.. I know i say thanks, but i really want people to know i mean that.. Cus like it's hard getting people to fuck with you when you upcoming in anything, people generally don't believe in you or fuck with you like they would if you had some status to you.. It's like if your "famous" people automatically like what you do whether it's garbage or not, people love fame so they pay attention to it even if it's a reality show.. These fake ass brauds get off that show n be looked at like they famous lol. Shits funny to me, but thats american life ya know. Point is, when i see people embracing thee underdog, it really means alot to me, i really appreciate that.. Cus like i'm so hard on myself, like i hate on myself thee most, i look for all kind of flaws, or i'll make up a flaw in my head just becus i'm so unsure about my music sometimes.. N it's like, nobodies really doing or saying thee type of shit i say, so it's like are they gonna accept this for what it is, or is it wack, or what... So like, i really appreciate everybody who really accepts me as a artist even tho i'm underground, shit means alot.. Word.

1 comment:

  1. yay im appreciated lol.
    nah but im a fan to the fullest. i love upcoming artists. music is pure not tainted by thee bullshit wayss of the business. its greatness.

    ReplyDelete