Sunday, April 12, 2009

Never turn back.


I haven't turned my back on anyone i've known. All i did, was keep shit thee way it was before. Say for instance, if we never spoke that much before, why all of a sudden you tryna speak everyday now? or.. if you buy a elephant, say it's for me when it arrives.. am i spose to be happy about it? am i spose to accept that, & act like i ever gave a fuck about you when you know i don't. Am i spose to kill my happiness with my turtle for your fucking elephant! NO..i'm not. But, i have to pay, pay for ever have met you from tha jump. Pay for what you've wanted that had nothing to do with my wants.. or.. mistakes.. n i'm spose to be happy & let your wants run OVER mine? Fuck no, it don't work like that. Bruise me, shoot me down, stab me in tha back, dreamkill, take away my relationship.. & what do you have? A fucking paycheck, & an elephant. Excuse me, my "evil aquarious" is leaking out.. Fuck it tho, i've been encountered with some of tha dumbest people i've met in these past few months. & i guess, age doesn't make idiots snap outta ignorance. Gold-digging bopping sluts will never lose thee shovel for a reality clause, stuck ina lifeless road, so they leech onto others for companionship.. Tryna put shit in my past behind me is an understatement, no matter what i do with myself, i gotta weigh up, good or bad... better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment