Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ah, life 2

Feeling good today. Feeling a little unfuckwitable. Feeling like making music. Made some. Making more. I realized why I feel so outta place everywhere. Cause people are not people, just robots. I need to learn to not live off energy though. It's too much negate of it everywhere ha. Fuck it. Fuck them. Houston has become just a place of rest for me. I love my city even if the people don't love me. But when I get to where i'm going and give Houston a legit name again. It'll be for all the og's who inspired me. Every rapper I heard singing, and now i'm singing. Every legend who did some monumental shit out here putting us on. How the hell these wack niggas think they gone change something. Hahahahaha. Niggas be round this hoe doing shows alot and going nowhere... and the reason why is because y'all fucking suck. I get no shows round here barely, more so outta town and we allegedly in the same place. Ha. I'm finna put myself and my TBWNN niggas on. Or vice versa. I don't give a fuck bout much. Like really. Fuck it. Fuck what i'm spose to be, all the cliche shit is wack. All the i'm this, i'm that is wack. I am what I am at this moment and I might change the next. It all depends on the situations. I'll never do the right things. I'll never take life seriously. I'll never want to live in this death. I be quiet as fuck in public because I know to watch my words round these fake niggas and bitches. It's nothing but love with me though, but with that all everybody wants to do is hurt me. But fuck that. I'm good. "Cause I told yo ass, I aint neva coming round again, you'll never hurt me again, I don't need your face, i'm good like wind" Ha, Vanny Zone 2 is that shit mayne. Too illla. But you already know that. Yo. People NEED my music b, like fa'reel. So really, it's a blessing that i'm pushing this shit. I obviously can't overdose from pills, tried too many times and I still haven't gotta chance to buy a gun yet. So you mothafuckers are lucky that it be people watching and restraining me, as strained as I am already. I'm not mad, sad, or nothing. I just been listening to alot of my shit and some of Charles Hamiltons thinking what the fuck is wrong with me. I don't need nobody. I need myself. Only myself. When I was in Hawaii, my nigga Kai was like mannnn yo shit is tight so promo should be easy haha. I took heed my man, now! Vanny season baby. Fuck you and suck my dick til I bust if you don't like me. Ah

No comments:

Post a Comment