Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cherish Life.


Nena's Funeral today. Heading out now. Shits crazy. I still can't fucking believe this. I love my bro Kevin. The universe is trippy right now. I'ma try to not do drugs anymore. Really cleanse myself and system. I want to enjoy life for what it is because we all could die today. I may be lieng about the drugs, but one day... When everythings together, I will stop. Maybe. Nah, i'm not. All in all, i'm glad she's not in anymore pain. She's free, but we're still here hurt and confused. I'm a little afraid of the future for my friends sake, but somehow he'll pull through this. He's helped pull me out of the dump I was in. I just hope he can do the same for himself. Fuck man, i'm crying again already. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I love you Kevin bro. I love you. Damn. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment