Saturday, July 30, 2011

Unimportant

There's nothing I shouldn't be use too... Thick skin is a must when your creative. Small minds is a bust, nutty... Fucking crazy to not like me, or still stupid. My raps is cold b, like no lie. Like I wouldn't lie to you. I'm bringing you music you need, music I need, music they need. Still get shots from dumb niggas who would rather just hear the G talk peep. When it comes to what I wanna create, i'm gonna do what I wanna do. Always. I ain't tryna please nobody, never have, never will. I walk alone cause at the end of the day you always are. You die alone, you born alone, you live alone. Ha... Guessing my career is more of a serious topic now. When i'm gaining respect in the H and getting ready to battle the minds of the not ready for change. I represent Houston ona higher level, on my level. And every og has barely taught me well, but the music has... A'lot. Hawk taught me about side chicks with "Chilling With My Braud", Wreckshop taught me to "Power Up" which means keep yo fucking confidence up and power fucking up, use everything as motivation, Big Moe taught me about my future love for drank.... Besides my first experience with it at 8. Dj Screw has made Screw music a soul relaxer to me cause things move fucking fast. Like dawg, i'm living my roots, bringing my roots, in my own way. I never felt the need to act with the Texas etiquette because that shits just not me. I talk how my mind tells me, not yours. I express my views in a very different way, but not from trying. Just because that's how I really am. I really don't act like nobody. It's funny sayign that, but I really don't. People are stupid and I can't take them seriously. I don't beast over nothing, except love I guess lol... but I don't even have that anymore. I'm just truly bored, taking punches in the mouth while i'm spitting. None the less, i'm having meetings about PR, plus shows, performances, tryna find some money to send/spend ahh....

No comments:

Post a Comment