Friday, July 29, 2011

Power Up. Update


Wow! Life is crazy! Last night my niggas was calling me and my brothers phone to tell me that i'm gonna perform Tuesday at Tab (Candy Lounge). Power up, power up, power up right there. I'm super excited because Tab is a big thing in Houston and a big crowd of people who really should hear me. So that's gonna be crazy. I'm excited! Like really excited, I wanted Houston to notice me and now it's happening. That musta been super exciting for my niggas though for that to happen. Crazy, crazy, crazy shit. Also, I gotta start showing face more in Houston. I'll be going out to more events, i'ma stop being a cry baby and try to be a grown up. It can't be that hard, long as I got drugs lol.... Haha whatever though. I gotta practice for this special performance tonight. Peace y'all, Vanny vAnny VaANNY ha

No comments:

Post a Comment