Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello Hello Hello, How Low?


Hey, Waddup. Well the mantra of good news just always apparently seems to come at the greatest time. Still no regrets though, ah. More heat to sore my skin up. Chin up, steam down. Somewhere, not found. Lounge. Go around. Move around. Ha. At least i'm happy about something. Leaving Houston for good is gonna be a great thing for me. I follow that with my energetic quote, If i'ma die, at least i'm not going to die here. And also, if i'm going to slave.. at least it won't be to get by. When you give up things, Do you assume you won't get them back? Because when I give up things, it's because I never really had them and playing with possessions that aren't yours is always a dangerous game. And I play with fire constantly. Always losing, so far i'm used to it. Just haven't figured out if i'ma treat my next mate right or just go about things dolo after all. After all, my last name is Solo. Love, Peace, Weed, Happiness, And Change. Blue Love, Blue city

No comments:

Post a Comment