Friday, July 1, 2011

With Love.



I looked up to you even though I never mentioned it. The strong focused individual you are made me realize that's how I need to be. About something, about movement, about doing more. You were a kind, fruitful beautiful person who's pure eyes could only be seen with shades. Although we mourn and hurt your not in the dirt, your in the sky, you've became a star to shine all over us throughout the world no matter where we go. So as painful as it is and terrifying, you will not be missed because missing something is to not have it anymore. You will live inside of us as we grow and get stronger in time. As many reasons as i'm upset with myself right now and taking blame for everything nobody had control over. I realize that it's my responsibility to fully watch over Kevin and be strong with him. Plus for him. The relationship you guys had was something more pure than anything. I always wanted to get my personal relationship like y'alls in some sorts, but my trying and action scenes always turn out differently. Kevin is the greatest person on the earth. He's kind, genuine, loving, smart, and caring. He's always right there when I need him or just need somebody to talk too. He had the best girl in the world in which he deserved and to have to watch my best friend go through this is painfully uncomfortable. Maybe God has good intentions, but these are things we don't know. We don't have answers just questions. Many questions. I honestly wish God woulda took my life instead of yours. I begged for death for about 2 years almost and tried to self induce it many times, but none of it worked. That's probably why I feel the blame though. Damn. I feel like i'm talking to you as I type this and hopefully maybe you are reading this somehow, but I really just wanna say I love you. Nobody could be prepared for this day, not even if we prepared.. We lost a fighter, a thinker, a pure person and for that we will mourn in the human form. But also, we will someday breathe life again and make sure your on every trip we go too. Every place we suffice. You have found and entered a new home of peace. We just have to keep that in our minds and hearts. The upcoming battles we face will be beaten because we'll all be fighting together. Your still here, and clear. We love you. We love you. We love you. Till we meet again, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment