Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ona Veegly note.

I'm performing at Zanzibar tomorrow night for a small poetic set. But it won't be acapella, it's gonna be a nice performance. My official show for Zanzibar is on August, 3rd. Word to the homie I met at the Poetry Jam. Going to Dallas on Tuesday, the 26th. To getta perfomance in and possibly get some van love out there. August 18th, i'm performing a 2 hour set at The Foundry Coffee shop in San Antonio. That's gonna be really intimate and cool, might end up doing some accoustic songs ha. I like those man. Might even have another show in San Antone this month! For some other good people that want to bring me out there. That's happening for sure, they're just looking for the venue. Either way, i'm dizzoonnnnnnnn lol. Just staying focused, eyes open. Wack shit stay happening, but I aint bitter. That only stops you my nigga. I'm peace, i'm love, i'm good energy, i'm good thoughts, i'm vibe. Life

No comments:

Post a Comment