Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh yeah, Artistry.

Yo i've had a few clothing companies interested in me for doing shirts and like the fool I am. I've brushed them off because when I first started doing music and more into doing it I was just doing it for the music. I wasn't thinking of fame or money. I wasn't thinking about my image or whats good for ym career or no shit like that because I was in love. And my MAIN priority was my love. Being in love with my girl, she was my world. My Music was just the soundtrack to the love turned horror film i'm apparently starring in. Now, since musics all that I got. I realize that I've made various mistakes in my career. I don't take alot of things seriously like I should. It be niggas in my face with suggestions all day and some good, some BAD.. I don't listen to NONE though. Cause when i'm lonely and alone i'm too fucked up to care and thats a problem. I actually thought about stopping drugs just to get my strength back up. Cause mothafuckers on the side have been making bad decisions in my name and it only looks bad on me because i'm all y'all see. Whether it's somebody tryna beast they way in justa say "they helped" or somebody genuinely doing some bad shit, but with good intentions. It's always on me. Everytime some shows canceled, promoters ho, blah blah blah it's always on me. So what kinda team is that? None. I'm not mad at mistakes of the past, but wasting 3 years of my life when I coulda moved up wayyyyyyyyyyy faster and quicker does bother me. I mean, you don't get time back. And i've been pushed so far underground...... ah, never the less. I like getting stuff out in writing, it helps when I get tired of conversating with myself. Blah blah, the main reason of this post was to say that i'm not gonna fuck around with who i am anymore. I'm an artist of life and all its cruel ways, plus fits. I appreciate everybody who really just fucks with me. Your love is needed, I need that shit. I'm gonna make alotta shit happen before this years out. The Vanny trade is to be seen all around countries. I make music for myself as a person, therefore it's for the people ha. Haha I can run with that slogan. Peace n Love baby, I gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment