Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Justathought.

Sitting in this studio session chilling and thinking..... I'm dumb as fuck. I'm childish and I hate to lose. Like, i'm really childish and I hate to lose. Masked man, playing with your mind to make you think a certain way just becuase I can. I'm still in love with you, somewhat. Maybe it's just the positive thought and comfort I had with you. I know it aint what it is though anymore. Oh well, this shit stupid and I miss my daughter. A'lot, like a'lot. Like alot alot. I know what it is though. I thought about killing myself and ways to do it like half the day today. went to yoga class and felt better afterwords. Plus the crazy convo with my boy Josh about the future. Crazy. I'm really getting into some deep shit with this music. It's a trippy dangerous life in alotta ways. Oh well, I have no choice now. No turning back, unless it's death. Musics really all I got and my therapist. We're cool rap, i'm chilling. I want to stop doing music sometimes alot though, it's alot. Guess the best way for me to express would be my line "when unappreciation takes off my warmth". Ahh, lifes funny, crazy, and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment