Friday, July 22, 2011

Oh, Alot 3

Waiting for days to end like tomorrows gonna change,
Wasting away every second of the day,
Not wanting to sleep because it's not what I deserve,
Wanting to sleep because the sloth in me prefers,
Out of all the rest, i'm obsessed with the sleep
Biggest thing happening is the death inside of me
And the real cries, the voided feelings I ride with
In this sea all alone, myself as my sidekick
This gift that has cursed me many ways before
Not a chore, but a job
But both is both i'm sure
I needa cure, from this sickness that I call my life
I needa dream to become reality, not just at night
Dark days, Dark clouds, but I still smile
Me against the world has turned me into a child
Me against my vows,
Me against my child, support system when my backs closer to the wall then crowd
but this crowd full of crap that I fucking deal with
I just want to split my wrist, but wait i've already did it
Tried suicide every single time that i've gave in
Said i'm quitting and leaving but... everytime... I gave in
Running back to you because really in truth your all I got
Best friend, i'm loosing you and too ashamed to call my mom
Call my dad, call me dad, this is fucking crazy
Everybody say just wait, but the same people are the ones hating
Topsy turvey I can't ever seem to find balanced ground
Well i've found, but with that ground.. has drown
Nother tide, nother lie when you said you loved me
Gave you my all and all I have is debt and nothing
If i'm nothing, do not cry when I disappear
Lose my truth, find your lies away from here
Far, far, far, far, far away
I will stay, not stray
But i'm not okay
Still okay because okay is my only choice
I say I love you to myself now in a lonely voice.
But this, is my choice.
I do love you, but being alone is something that I can adjust too. No peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment