Sunday, June 21, 2009

Child Support x Single Parent families [thee breakdown]

Lemme explain to you what child-support is....

It's meant to be money to help thee child, & not just a jackpot for these bitches to get some extra-income from. Or power over a male, for choice to harrass him x send him to jail if he misses a payment.

Lemme explain why it's so frustrating for a male..

Say you x someone else buy a car, whether you both like thee car or not, but you buy it. Or better yet, say someone else used you to buy a car without your approval. Yall get thee car, you pay thee note every month, but you never see or use thee car.. While on thee other hand, thee other persons running around in what you paying for that you didn't exactly need or want in thee car YOU pay for, showing it off to everybody x bragging, n so n so.. But at thee same time complains that you don't do enough for thee car, not saying you don't pay thee note, but you just DON'T do enough for thee car.. As far as keep up, & cleaning it.. Your thinking wtf, i'm paying for this car, & i don't ever use nor see it.. It's actually to thee point where you gotta get lucky justa see thee car. So your frustrated x thee messed up thing is, if you don't pay, thee repo will not take thee car, but take you to jail if thee other person insist they do. Fucked up right?

I don't commend dudes not taking care of they kids, but i think ALOTTA people don't really know how thee shit be for thee man in order to just judge him, shit..even my mom is included becus me x my brother NEVER saw any child support money, even when we asked.. I know my dad was pretty mad, but my situation is worse than his becus at least he loved my mom n they were married. But after thee divorce, i barely saw my dad, he dissappeared. Despite thee fact he don't think i'm his, i loved him cus he was my father x i use to feel comfort around my dad. Cus he was working x when he would come home, i would be VERY happy to see him..

Things change when your mom x dad aren't together, it's not that your dad doesnt care for you, it's just that in this evil world, courts are involved x stipulations.. Sometimes dads aren't even allowed to see they kids except for a couple hours ona weekend, while paying child-support, smh..
But people are ignorant about all thee bullshit involved in being a dad, maybe your dad even tried to get custody of you, but couldn't.. & it doesn't matter if you can provide a BETTER life for your child, it's VERY hard, almost impossible for a man to get custody of his child.. It's such a game, this life shit.. it's not right how shit is, but GOD said don't have sex till marriage so it's partly our fault, but i'm sorry GOD.. Why is thee lust for sex so strong? I don't wanna sin, but i got caught up in this thing called life down here.. I'm sorry, i wanna be a good person, but it's hard with all these things on my mind, alotta things are bothering me lord.. I feel used x disrespected alot by thee childs mother.. What do you really want me to do? I know you forgive, & i am really sorry for my sins lord.. Please forgive me, i'm justa soul tryna live as right as i can.. Cus i know i'm not perfect.

It's alotta things i can write to open up peoples mind about this topic x things people may not understand, cus i didn't understand alotta shit either till now that i'm experiancing them..i see why shit is tha way it is with dads, & honestly, it's not right. There are some EVIL women in this world, shit..thee first woman [eve] was evil, so i guess it was no hope for women at all, but i'm not saying theres no good women here. It's just that in America.. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY, & IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING TO ME

How suprising that i'm writing this on fathers day tho..

I miss my lost daughter, i love you baby, i'm sorry your not here x daddy couldn't protect you..smfh


chance - Van Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment