Friday, June 5, 2009

a little veeology

You see..thee type of artist I am is thee kind where music is therapuedic self expression for me to channel energy throughout a lifetime ina way preventing self-destruction.. So every verse or song is just like bits x pieces to a story or better yet a never-ending problem that I'll always have.. I'm not thee type of person who wanted to make music, I ran away from it, but then it came n got me.. I ran away cus I was afraid..afraid that if I rap I'ma keep finding out more things wrong with me, then I might find a solution to thee problem of what's really bothering me.. That can either go two ways, one..my problems are resolved so my soul feels better, or 2, I can't handle what's thee real answer of my problems so I commit suicide or completely self-destruct n lose it..totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment