Sunday, June 7, 2009

What i feel..

I feel like making a mini-mixtape called "little bin of love" to get out energy of this epic breakup i've recently had..for good, no look backs.. I'm actually suprised i wanna be single..i got ALOTTA energy inside me right now that i wanna get out musically so i'd rather punish myself n be lonely while working on my craft n music..than prolly end up getting in more bullshit n prolly loosing my freedom over a female, had to check myself, like dudeeeee are you stupid, she doesn't even appreciate youuuuuuu! But ona lighter note, i'm seeing a happy world, a perfect world...dare i say. Well, not perfect..cus i miss my ex, but fuck it. Shit i don't even have females in my sidekick anymore, i deleted about every number in my phone, would change my number, but a few important people got my current number so fuck changing it.. I plan to go in parts of my mind n soul for my new upcoming music, when i write it's a rush, i look at tha shit like a sport, i get a rush doing it.. only problem is, i'm very picky with my beats.. Soooooo..... but i got shit coming tho, alott shit, like this for instance.. gonna be flying out to cali bay area to perform soon, gonna be dope.. haven't really gotta date yet, but fuck it, i'ma lock that shit in as soon as i can.. Inspiration thought, don't maybe yourself, like maybe this will happen.. Fuck that, say it will, & it will! I always do.. I see where thee shit i write in my sidekick can take me, so why should i doubt myself or be around people who doubt me.. only wanna show love when they feel something good is happenening, thats why i don't holla, everyday aint pretty, shit be gloomy then a mothafucka some days, but fuck it.. I'ma intern in this music shit, esp since thee stars of tha old generation are OLD.. They need somebody knew..thats why i said.. "if you ever in need", i was speaking to this beautifully tragic music world i'm very well entering.. I see tha ups x downs.. but fuck it, my purpose is my purpose, who am i to contest it? Nigga..

1 comment:

  1. You always keep it real , and i will always keep listening and promoting you...

    ReplyDelete